I'm losing too much sleep these days

Today has been a proper bad day, to say the least. It started off alright, however, but then at some point I started being my (apparently) usual, sulky and moody self who snaps at people with no reason. I mean I hate these bloody days, you don't have to say any more than 'hi' to me and I might be attacking you with 'what the fuck are you doing here you twat get well lost' and all that.

Well it's just another bad day among thousands of others like it, so nothing big there. I guess some of it might be because of the new medication, I mean it did say that some side effects might be aggression and anxiety, moodiness probably, I didn't read it dead well but some of it, anyway.

I'm feeling a bit more alright now. I always do when I drink tea, probably that's why I love it so much. I'm currently having a cup (the cup is one of my oldest ones, from my childhood, a Disney one, it has Mickey, Donald, Minnie and Goofy in it, it's proper cute innit) of 'Country Peach Passion' from Celestial. Yummy eh?

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

meitsin lempijutut, osa 4

Wake me

Out of the cold